Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Python IDE for mac, Color Schemes and installation

So I'm trying to develop some python and Google apps engine for some time now, I'm still newbie but so far so good, I like the language it's so easy and intuitive that you can't imagine :)

I've tried to review various IDE applications for developing with python, but the one I like most is
Komodo IDE it's pretty nice and it fulfills my needs so far.

Also I like dar color schemes but the one which is integrated is not so nice. So I started looking around and find very nice web site which gathers various color schemes for it, it's kolormodo.com there you should find what are you looking for, download it, and just drag it on-top of your Komodo IDE icon to install it.

here is an screen-shoot:
Color schemes screen-shoot from the site 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But is not free. Costs 250$.

Post a Comment